70-562 dumps RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Vijaipillai and All,

Hope you take the 70-562 exam , I request you for your exam KT and dumps for the same.

Can anyone provide me for the KT and dumps?

Thanks.

• Edited by DurgaMani Monday, May 2, 2011 10:29 AM mistyped
    Monday, March 14, 2011 7:07 AM

Answers

• Dumps are for dopes.  Don't be a dope.

FWIW, the use of braindumps can get you barred from both here, and from taking MS exams. 

Monday, March 14, 2011 2:08 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Dumps are for dopes.  Don't be a dope.

FWIW, the use of braindumps can get you barred from both here, and from taking MS exams. 

Monday, March 14, 2011 2:08 PM
    Answerer
  • please don't use illegal materials such as dumps in order to pass your exams.

just study .. study .. study.

get certified in a legal way!

Microsoft (.net) and MSDN User :)
    Friday, April 29, 2011 5:13 PM
  • John,

Examples abound of people getting hired purely on the basis of having the right cert.

Soooo...you really can't blame people for trying to get a job or upgrade by the quickest route ( for them ).

Blame the incompetent/stressed/overworked/all-of-the-above manager who hires them in the first place.

2nd thoughts, maybe it's just HR eh ?

Friday, April 29, 2011 5:22 PM
  • StewMorris:

i don't blame anyone! im just saying ..  use the legal resources that Microsoft's recommend in order to pass such exams for all exam takers.

as  Charles Putnam, MCP, MCTS quote: Dumps are for dopes.  Don't be a dope.

Microsoft (.net) and MSDN User :)
    Friday, April 29, 2011 5:30 PM
  • Your point is fair and valid.

I was not intending to argue the contrary....only to give it perspective within the real (?) world

:)

Friday, April 29, 2011 5:35 PM
  • Hmm. Maybe my view is a little different.

To get a job, you always have multiple steps:

1) you apply for a job. In this step, certifications really help.

2) you get the interview. In this step a certification is worth nothing. All that counts in here is your knowledge and how good you can show it.

So you can of course simply use dumps and maybe you are lucky and you pass the exam. But then you will come to an interview and then you simply risk that people laugh at you. Without the deeper knowledge people will wonder: How did he manage to get the certification?

My personal view is, that I want to learn some technology. After spending a lot of time in which I try to find out as much as possible and get as much experience as possible I come to a point where I think: Heya - now I know the interesteing parts. Then I go to the exam (and so far I always passed them).

It is ok for me that other do not share my view. But please understand that I do not want such people in my team and I am sure that a lot of other team leaders have a view like mine. At least we are looking for people who are interested in the technology and who are willing to use their brain.

Just my 2 cent.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:13 AM
    Answerer
  • Konrad,

My view is no different than your own, believe me.

True understanding and a thirst to know is key.

Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:33 AM
  • Even if you use cert. for first step (applying for job).
    I think the expectation of interviewer will be according to your certificates and God can only save you if you have passed those by some other means :)
    Monday, May 2, 2011 7:39 AM
  •  If anyone has any confusion about dumps, what they are, and why you shouldn't use them, I recommend checking out www.certguard.com
    Tuesday, May 3, 2011 4:29 PM
  • Hi

I am planning to take up the certification 70-562. Can u plese provide me the materials for preparing it.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:16 AM
  • Hi Kavya,

if you are just looking for more information about the 70-562 exam: Check out http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-562&locale=en-us for more information.

If you want dumps and so (because this was the topic of this thread) then you should not even try to do the exam at all. From my point of view the questions of the exam are harder to understand than this thread - and you was unable to understand this thread so I fear that you will be unable to understand the questions of the exam.

Ohh ... now i am an evil guy? Need to find the switch to go back to my nice mode. Sorry if I offended you and you was just looking for some more information about the exam. The self paced training book is quite good in my eyes (And it can be bought! It is not a free ebook!).

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, May 5, 2011 10:15 AM
    Answerer