none
How Do I Set the Thread Sort Order? RRS feed

• Question

• Threads use to show by date assending order, but no longer.  How do I set this?  I would have thought it would be in "My Settings", but I don't see it.

Michael

Thursday, August 9, 2012 11:46 PM

Answers

• The My Settings is all the user has to work with. As far as I know the page is presented to all users according to their My Settings settings. Might also try clearing out cache, try a different computer, different logon, etc.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:19 PM

All replies

• Its at top of page.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 10, 2012 1:26 AM
  • Hi Dave,

Thanks for pointing that out.  However, I guess I could have been clearer.  I am trying to set the sort order of the posts within a thread.

Michael

Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:26 AM
  • Try going back to Flat View. With threaded view they will be sorted per chain. If someone replies at higher level then thread will become forked and should be noted the staggered left margin.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:44 AM
  • It was already on flat view.

Michael

Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:12 PM
  • The My Settings is all the user has to work with. As far as I know the page is presented to all users according to their My Settings settings. Might also try clearing out cache, try a different computer, different logon, etc.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:19 PM