MSOXMLMF.DLL and MSVCR80.DLL FILES RRS feed

• Question

• I have just installed Disney PIXAR Finding Nemo Learning with Nemo for 2-5 year olds.  Whenever I try to run it, it says there is a problem with my file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office12\MSOXMLMF.DLL and MSVCR80.DLL files.  The bad thing is that I bought this software back before Christmas 08 and it didn't work.  Then today I inadvertently bought the same software again -- my mistake.  Now I have 2 copies that won't work and the store won't take them back.  Help!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009 10:47 PM

Answers

• I have just installed Disney PIXAR Finding Nemo Learning with Nemo for 2-5 year olds.  Whenever I try to run it, it says there is a problem with my file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office12\MSOXMLMF.DLL and MSVCR80.DLL files.  The bad thing is that I bought this software back before Christmas 08 and it didn't work.  Then today I inadvertently bought the same software again -- my mistake.  Now I have 2 copies that won't work and the store won't take them back.  Help!!!

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in either the XP, Vista, or 7 forums (depending on which OS is on your computer).
    Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:44 AM