categorize the coming email RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

So queue is the solution. You will need to develop a .net custom assembly to use in workflows. The objective of assembly will be to filter the email's domain name and then you can assign the email to appropriate queue.

Saturday, December 1, 2007 8:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Hassan,

Queues can be used to manage the emails. Another option will be to add a custom field, a picklist in email activity entity for categorization.

Saturday, December 1, 2007 7:14 AM
  • Hi

well i want to categorize with respect to domain like @example.com. So all incoming emails with this domain i wanna keep them in some specaial queue like receiving fax...

Cheers

Saturday, December 1, 2007 12:56 PM
  • Hi,

So queue is the solution. You will need to develop a .net custom assembly to use in workflows. The objective of assembly will be to filter the email's domain name and then you can assign the email to appropriate queue.

Saturday, December 1, 2007 8:29 PM
  •  

hi

Sounds like ineteresting solution. i have no idea how to create assembly and then integrate it with CRM workflow. what classes will be used.  Any link or reference or if you could explain in a bit detail.

Cheers

Saturday, December 1, 2007 11:38 PM
  • Sunday, December 2, 2007 3:26 AM
  •  

Hi ,

can I get an introduction why we use assemblies specially in the problem i am facing? and how can I handle receiving email? I dont know it can an supid quetion too?

Please help

cheers

Monday, December 3, 2007 6:36 AM