CRM2016 Plugin Closed Business RRS feed

• Question

• CRM 20216

Within my plugin I need to pass a date from the triggered entity and check if the date is in the closed business days or is a weekend day ( ie Saturday or Sunday)

ie if the date passed is a Saturday or a Sunday or is a closed business day return a false ( not a valid working date ) .

I have tried looking at some of the coding available, but it doesn't seem to work on crm2016

Dont ask me .. i dont know

Monday, September 26, 2016 10:11 AM

Answers

• How do you get the closed business day?? Do you configure it somewhere. As far as i know this seems doable as long as the Business closure is configured in CRM and retrievable by user.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by Pete Newman Monday, September 26, 2016 8:39 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2016 11:02 AM
  • In CRM under setting / Business Managenet there is Buisness Closures, where you set a list of holiday and other times the business is closed. I would like to query those dates set in there to see if the date passed to my plugin is in there. I just don't know how to query a a date in that list and return a Boolean if it is found within the plugin . Also I don't know if CRM automatically sets Saturday and Sundays as closed dates.

Monday, September 26, 2016 12:00 PM

All replies

• How do you get the closed business day?? Do you configure it somewhere. As far as i know this seems doable as long as the Business closure is configured in CRM and retrievable by user.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Monday, September 26, 2016 11:02 AM
  • In CRM under setting / Business Managenet there is Buisness Closures, where you set a list of holiday and other times the business is closed. I would like to query those dates set in there to see if the date passed to my plugin is in there. I just don't know how to query a a date in that list and return a Boolean if it is found within the plugin . Also I don't know if CRM automatically sets Saturday and Sundays as closed dates.

Monday, September 26, 2016 12:00 PM