none
How to code this powershell? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Referring to following coding, I would like to know on why not able to find "From The Same Store" text within downloaded html codes (D:\TEMP.txt).

$clnt = new-object System.Net.WebClient
    $URL = "https://www.lazada.com.my/products/sokano-sweet-shop-luxury-candy-cart-pink-i18184657-s22376594.html"
    $userAgent = [Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.PSUserAgent]::FireFox
    (Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $url -SessionVariable Y -UseBasicParsing).Content | Out-File -FilePath D:\TEMP.txt

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:40 PM

All replies

• oem7110: You should know better. We have repeatedly asked you to use a better subject line and not to ask vague unanswerable questions. This is not a consulting forum for whatever odd web development you are trying to do.

I will post this again. Please read the following. It is the first post at the top of this forum.

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests

If you continue to pollute this forum with nonsense posts we will simply redirect them to an off-topic posts forum where you will get no replies.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Sunday, April 29, 2018 2:26 PM
  • You cannot read text that is part of an image as it is not text it is an image of text.

Please think about what you are asking before posting.  Following Bill's suggestions would help you avoid questions that you could figure out on your own.

\_(ツ)_/

Sunday, April 29, 2018 3:41 PM