Where is my ISV folder? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

This is driving me insane.

I cant seem to find the ISV folder under inetpub/wwwroot/ ???? :)

Its an Citrix inviroment, can it be the reason why its gone?

Im trying to connect an custom aspx to the CRM 4, but its not easy if I cant find the ISV folder or ?

Monday, January 3, 2011 2:23 PM

Answers

• Where did you create the ISV folder?  To work correctly, it must reside beneath the CRM Web Application root directory:

<crm web app root>\ISV\<path to your ISV app\

If you have created the ISV folder in the correct place, what does "but it wont work. My Iframe dosent show me what I need" mean?  Is an error message being displayed?  Incorrect results?  In either case, if you need further diagnostic information, enable tracing and interrogate the resultant trace log files.

--pogo (pat)
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 10:37 PM

All replies

• Hello, Casper.

If your ISV foder doesn't exist you can just create it.

Microsoft CRM Freelancer

My blog (english)
    Мой блог (русскоязычный)
    Monday, January 3, 2011 2:35 PM
  • Ok i tried that. I tried to just create a ISV folder and copy my aspx with the config and all, but it wont work. My Iframe dosent show me what I need. Ive never seen an inviroment without the ISV folder. Strange!!
    Monday, January 3, 2011 2:42 PM
  • Where did you create the ISV folder?  To work correctly, it must reside beneath the CRM Web Application root directory:

<crm web app root>\ISV\<path to your ISV app\

If you have created the ISV folder in the correct place, what does "but it wont work. My Iframe dosent show me what I need" mean?  Is an error message being displayed?  Incorrect results?  In either case, if you need further diagnostic information, enable tracing and interrogate the resultant trace log files.

--pogo (pat)
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 10:37 PM