none
Editing/Creating a work item RRS feed

• Question

• Using Project Tools for visual Studio can't i open a WIT, copy the XML and make a new XML file then import it as a WIT into the project that needs it? In my head this sounds right but I wanted to verify.

Also, when editing a WIT I just need to add two fields, I can open that with project tools to edit and then add those to the drop down options without deleting anything? 

I will be monitoring this if you have any questions or need details.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 4:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Zac,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

What’s the Project tools do you used?

It seems your issue is about the TFS or VSTS and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please report a problem with VSTS/TFS itself on Developer Community, provide a suggestion on UserVoice, get advice on Stack Overflow, and get support on VSTS Support or  TFS Support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:18 AM