none
Can't use Forums with my MSDN account

Question

• As soon as I attempt to post something, I'm required to sign in and then I get:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I'm using another account to post this message.

Saturday, June 6, 2015 2:21 PM

Answers

• Email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with information about your account so they can investigate.

Under "Quick access" (in the upper left of most screens) you can select "Browse forums users". There if you enter your account name, do you see your account? If so, you can click on it and view your profile and activities.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, June 6, 2015 2:48 PM
  • Ok, then as Richard suggests fissues will need to investigate.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:14 AM

All replies

• Email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with information about your account so they can investigate.

Under "Quick access" (in the upper left of most screens) you can select "Browse forums users". There if you enter your account name, do you see your account? If so, you can click on it and view your profile and activities.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, June 6, 2015 2:48 PM
  • Might also try clearing out all cookies, history, etc.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, June 6, 2015 9:46 PM
  • Thank you Richard.  Sending them an email now.
    Monday, June 8, 2015 9:50 PM
  • Thanks Dave, but it happens on EVERY computer I use.  It has to be the account.
    Monday, June 8, 2015 9:51 PM
  • Ok, then as Richard suggests fissues will need to investigate.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:14 AM