none
Exam 70-480 RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to take MS certification 070-480 which is free. Both the codes HTMLJMP and HTMLMPN does not work.Please help.

Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:30 AM

Answers

• I can confirm that the supply of vouchers for the 70-480 exam have indeed been exhausted and no additonal vouchers will be added at this time.  Sorry!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:08 PM

All replies

• Hi

you can Reach Microsoft training and certification help

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx

Nag Pal MCTS/MCITP (SQL Server 2005/2008) :: Please Mark Answer/vote if it is helpful ::

Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:40 AM
  • That free exam may have reached its limited amount of seats available thus resulting in unable to use the voucher code. You may consider at later part of time taking it directly through Prometric, however with a charge. 

Cheers.

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Saturday, February 9, 2013 3:25 PM
  • Hi all,

We are checking in to the status of the vouchers for the 70-480 exam. I will update this post when we have more information.

Thanks

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:03 PM
  • Hi,

Would you mind replying to this message. The Prometric registration site allows you to enter a voucher code or a promotion code when you schedule the exam. Which one did you try. The code that you list should be entered as a Promo code. Please try that if you have not already and let me know how that goes.

Thanks,

Mike

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:23 PM
  • I personally tried both today on the Prometric site, and got the same error for each: "The maximum count for the promotion has been exceeded. Please try another promotion."

Is there a chance there will be more free vouchers available for this exam?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:51 PM
  • Yeah, We ran out of time for that promotion :(

Was going to register for it today, and then I saw on their Facebook page that the max number had been reached already - D'oh!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:59 PM
  • yep same here... shame. Took only a couple days.
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:05 PM
  • I can confirm that the supply of vouchers for the 70-480 exam have indeed been exhausted and no additonal vouchers will be added at this time.  Sorry!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:08 PM