Export purchase order to Email (Microsoft Retail Management System) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone! I have an issue regarding to Microsoft Retail Management System.

My customer wants to email RMS purchase order (PO) to his customers. We have tried to export PO to Email. The problem is format of printing PO and Email PO do not look same. I mean printing version of PO looks nicely. My customer want to keep them look exactly same format. I think printing PO is from XML, but email version of PO is from html which is converted from xml. Is there any file I can modify and make them look same?

There is also another issue. When we tried to use export document to email, this function does not work with windows 7 machine. Does this happen with anyone else?

Thank you so much
    Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:47 AM

Answers

All replies

• This is not the appropriate forum for that question. This is WorldWide Telescope support, and you won't find anyone who knows anything about RMS or PO's here..

Sorry

Jonathan

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:27 PM
  • Dear zxun - did you ever find a place to ask your question?  I have an end-user with the same issue right now and we are searching for the answer as well.

Dear Forum - please forgive me for asking him here - we really need an answer to this as well.

gdh67

gdh

Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:13 PM