SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm getting SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error error while trying to make inbound call. Outbound calls are working perfectly.
    As of Mediation server logging, these are logs that could say something:
    ---
    Direction: Inbound
    Start-Line: Exception: Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.ConnectionFailureException: Unable to establish a connection. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.TcpTransport.OnConnected(Object arg)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult.ThrowIfFailed()
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.Helper.EndAsyncOperation[T](Object owner, IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.Helper.EndAsyncOperation[T](Object owner, IAsyncResult asyncResult, String operationId)
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SignalingSession.EndEnter(SipInviteAsyncResultWrapper asyncWrapper)
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SignalingSession.EndParticipate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Microsoft.RTC.MediationServerCore.ProxyCall.ProxyParticipateComplete(IAsyncResult ar)
    $$END-MEDIATIONSERVER
    ---

I can post logs from OCS Logging Tool, if I could know wich one...

Regards
    Boris
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 7:01 PM

All replies

•  

Hey Boris

Could you please take some time to explain the scenario in details, my confusions:

1. Your OCS (telephony) planning.

2. The users configurations regarding tel uri.

Moreover if you can attach Communicator flat file logging with your notes.

Anuj...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 10:23 AM
  • Were you able to fix this problem. Appreciate any input. I am running into exact same issue.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:17 PM
  • Would be really nice if you could post a solution, i am running in the same problem and posted ist in another Thread.

I get the CANCEL from the Mediation Server but the client short rings.

http://forums.microsoft.com/unifiedcommunications/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2407910&SiteID=57&mode=1

Thx The Karbon

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 3:04 PM
  •  TheKarbon wrote:

Would be really nice if you could post a solution, i am running in the same problem and posted ist in another Thread.

I get the CANCEL from the Mediation Server but the client short rings.

http://forums.microsoft.com/unifiedcommunications/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2407910&SiteID=57&mode=1

Thx The Karbon

Hi,

I wasn't dealing with OCS for quite a time. Recently, I've deactivated/uninstalled and installed/activated my mediation server and everything worked fine. To be completely honest, I don't know what was the problem.
    My Line URI looks like: tel:+XXXXXXXXX615;ext=615

Regards,
    Boris
    Monday, November 26, 2007 8:31 AM