off topic - new to this(victim,eh?) RRS feed

• General discussion

• need to activate a firewal  and what is  Freedom Hidden Windows(blind and pc reads this as desktop....is being loaded onto the page. ( I have about 5% visual accuity , so I can some what tell what is going on.) I have been running Panda antivirus ,sntispy,sntiwhatever plus firewall 2007 and cannot seem to activate a firewall anywhere on this pc(I know...probably the most idiotic thing I could have ever put on a live message board,eh?) ,but I have faith that there are a few good people left in the world who will not take full advantage of a blind dude. God help those who do or even try to take advantage....they are troubled souls!!!  Anyway, does anyone know how I can activate this firewall and how to download it? 2. Does anyone have a clue as to what this "freedom hidden window " is and why in the world it appeared? Oh yeah, after it says "freedom hidden window" it then starts to announce but gets cut off this partial statement"windows we splash"? Is this some way someone has to view my keystrokes or my activity on the internet ? Am I just paranoid or a blind fool? There is also this Intel Media Graphics program that womes up when I sign up as a guest that tells me that it must have 2 programs running at once inorder for the internet to be displayed. I know that it has something to do with my monitor. Anyone out there who can help me before I throw this thing through my own hidden window? ! I run a non profit to help at risk youth and dont care to have to spend The KID'S time fixing spyware and malware related issues. You can email me at : blindawg1969@yahoo.com if you like(my personal account)  There are some really great "at risk " youth who would greatly appreciate it if you can help me out in any way.

P.S.: Anyone know someone who builds and helps NPOs get a website up and running for a very low cost?

Thanks for all of your time .

Projectpayoff Director: Casey A. Ragan

God Bless the computer "nerds" (HEROS!) in the world!

Thursday, December 6, 2007 3:43 PM

All replies

• Casey,

You have posted to a discussion forum that is dedicated to the discussion of Windows Live OneCare, which is a competing product to the one you are using. I suggest that you contact Panda support. They have 24 hour phone support, but I could not locate a number. I did find this email address - support@us.pandasecurity.com

Good luck.

-steve

Friday, December 7, 2007 2:18 AM