none
The Streets and trips software is outrageously inaccurate - how do I get my money back RRS feed

• Question

• While planning a trip I have entered first my home address. I live in Livingston NJ on Edgemere Road. I found out that, according to your software, my house has moved about half a mile to the south and, contrary to the county map, is now located on a dead end street. Most amusing is the fact that on that dead end street, which is about 700 yards long, there are about 120 other houses also moved from their previous location. According to your map in the location where my house stood there is now a new street named "South Edgemere Road" which surprisingly is north of the Edgemere Road and there is no easy way to get from Edgemere road to the South Edgemere Road. I have lived in my house now for over 36 years and in all that time there was newer a South Edgemere Road on the Livingston Township map. I found a similar discrepancy on the other of my planned trip. This software is absolutely useless and I would like to get my money back ASAP.
    Friday, August 23, 2013 9:24 PM