Express Cd's have been recieved RRS feed

• General discussion

• MS has started dispatching express cd's to the top 500... My friend at 200+ rank has received the cds today...

Thursday, July 5, 2007 4:59 PM

All replies

• Hey its great news I am eagerly looking at my door step to receive my CDs
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 5:17 PM
  • Can you tell me does your friend who have recieved the prize lives anywhere near gurgoan or Delhi

May be that is because he has recieved it.
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 7:43 PM
  • @Preetam - His friend lives in Tamil Nadu, and he has received it.

I think the admins will send us the cds along with the packing of the gift Stick out tongue
    Friday, July 6, 2007 2:46 AM
  • Hey, i m excited.. what was there in the expression CD.. i mean what software was there.. and did he recieved anything else along with the cd.. a letter or something..
    Saturday, July 7, 2007 10:28 AM
  • Hey man i have seen the express cds. they are notthing in it to get excited about, you can get all the things that are there in the cds even directly from the MS website. They are a pack of 2 cds, in it they contain 2005 express edition of vb.net, c#.net asp.net etc etc. Also it contains sql server 2005 express edition, and some tutorials from www.learnvisualstudio.net

Many of my friends have got that cd, who participated in the BISAG program held by Gujarat of Government. Unluckily when the fr experss cds was distributed i selected for JAVA Stick out tongue, and in the next batch when i seleted for .NET, they stopped giving express cds, hehehehe
    Monday, July 9, 2007 4:09 AM
  • Still man, I m excited, because i dont have enough speed to download the data that is there in the cd's.. so its better to have it with us...
    Monday, July 9, 2007 9:27 AM
  • hi,

my rank is 203 ..but i didnt receive any mail from microsoft....

Prasanna

Monday, July 9, 2007 11:54 AM
  • No information, No CDs No gifts till date in reference with Rockstar....
    Monday, July 9, 2007 4:06 PM