none
Auto change From Account on new mail and reply RRS feed

All replies

• Hi ,

Welcome to our forum.

>>Every time go for NEW Email or reply to email from Hotmail I want from address of IMAP1 and when from Outlook From address of IMAP2.
    Based on my experience, we can achieve three situations like below by modifying settings:

1. click From button to select account manually
    2. set a specific account as the default account
    3. make the account match the mailbox of your current selected folder
      (Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

I noticed that the link you provided is about how to do this with VBA script. Since here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client, if you want to do it with VBA script, it is suggested to post a new thread to the Outlook for Developers forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 28, 2020 7:45 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if you have any update about this issue.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 3:44 AM