locked
CRM 2011 - Outlook General Script Errors RRS feed

  • Question

  • I am connecting Outlook 2007 to a CRM 2011 Online Instance, and when navigating to the default pages I'm receiving this error:

    Is this normal? If not are there any fixes for this?



    • Edited by Travis-Sharp Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:50 PM
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:49 PM

Answers

  • I have found a workaround for my installation
    went to registry key HK_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\MSCRMClient\{XXXXXXXXXXXXXX}\webappurl
    updated information to use extranet address https://orgname.domain.com/......... (leave the rest of the address intact) instead of https://servername.domain.com/

    just thought i would share.
    Monday, August 13, 2012 6:22 PM

All replies

  • Hi

    What rollup version is your outlook client having?

    This issue was existing in CRM online with Rollup 2 initially. But discussions over the internet says, that it was fixed.

    Here is a link referring to one of such discussions

    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/crm/thread/ca98191d-f7fa-4bef-b388-3831e35102ae

    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:22 PM
  • I have found a workaround for my installation
    went to registry key HK_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\MSCRMClient\{XXXXXXXXXXXXXX}\webappurl
    updated information to use extranet address https://orgname.domain.com/......... (leave the rest of the address intact) instead of https://servername.domain.com/

    just thought i would share.
    Monday, August 13, 2012 6:22 PM