New StudentRockstar Website RRS feed

• Question

• Guys, the studentrockstar is up again with a complete new design. Be one of the first few to see it Smile

The site is still under construction still Smile
    Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:45 PM

All replies

• Yo man.. i saw it too.. just waiting for it to start.. will try my best to defeat u this time.. though its a very big thing to say.. but will give you a tough fight for sure...

The effect of the contest is seen as forums is getting active...

But rite now, they hv just changed the theme of the page.. everything else is as it was.. even the news and announcements are old.. they hv just changed the theme....

Well waiting for the contest to start eagerly.. but hope to recieve the prize for the old contest before that..

Anyways, thanks for the information...
    Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:12 PM
  • Hey all we have participated in a national level contest and until now no one has received any certificate, even we have not received  the mobile phones...

Friday, August 24, 2007 2:46 AM
  • I dont think MS has any plans for the certificates. We now cannot add anything in our resumes, since we dont have the proof Sad
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:36 AM
  • I think MS sirf natak kar rahi hai uski websites ka traffic badhane ke liye.

No gifts, no proofs of participation. Sahi natak hai MS ka.
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:26 AM
  • o checked it out just now and felt pretty cool to see the new site which is under construction
    Monday, August 27, 2007 12:37 PM
  • I m agree with youuuuu.But Lageee rahooooooo 

Monday, August 27, 2007 1:25 PM
  • What lage rahoo muna bahi and all that..... all of us not got any certificate... even I and rest of my  6 friends no got any mobile phone.... so in which direction we should lage-raho ...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:17 PM
  • Hey my rank was 114(very bad) but till I get nothing(not a sigle mail prize is beyound my thinking) but now I want to participate in SRS(Student rock star) contest again with a double hope to do something better thats why I tell lage raho.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:22 PM
  • Same with me Lage rahe and As you think about the prizes I think no one has still got it.
    Monday, September 3, 2007 3:11 PM
  • its nice to hear that it has started agin.

what kind of new design r u talking about

Monday, September 10, 2007 10:08 AM
  • hey i want to now if there are any prizes for student ranked beetwee n   -

150-200.i think thaty atlest a certificate should be postec to all op us

Monday, September 10, 2007 10:17 AM
  • man nothing for rank 150-200

You can expect express cds, but its too late now , noone for the experss cds.
    Monday, September 10, 2007 1:48 PM
  • hi all
    its really good to see u all again in a healthy contest like this...

i too participated in the previous contest but dint get anythin...just came this time to enjoy the contest...congrats to the previous winners and all the best to my fellow participants this time...we will hope the best.....
    Monday, September 10, 2007 5:44 PM
  • Hey Friends , Nice To see You all again in the Greatest Contest Online !
    The interface is awesome , cant find any Bug like the one before ....
    Good Going !!

Regards
    Mohan
    Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:43 AM
  • hey guys, welcome u all to the all new student rockstar contest...all the best...
    Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:51 PM
  • hey who can participate in this contest. I am 2007 passed out. can i participate in this contest.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 5:17 PM
  • Hey Swapna Answere to your question is clearly staterd in the first question of FAQ section :

Q: Who could participate in the Microsoft Student Rockstar contest?

A: You could participate in this contest if you are an engineering college student in India.
    Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:18 PM
  • For all those who are participating in Student rockstar 2nd edition..

the winneres of 1st edition of studentrockstar hav'nt recieved their prizes 
    yet, thn hw can we trust them tht they will give the prizes for the 2nd edition.

And also , what i feel is that we must have a Certificate of participation (at leat for tht we have participated in one the national level contest from MS)

Akshat
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:00 AM
  • Ya i agree wid Akshat...v shud be given a cirtificate frm MS(atleast for the winners)....it wud defenitely motivate other students to participate in this contest....
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:52 PM