none
Retired exams list RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody.

I've noticed a discrepancy in the lists of the retired certification exams: the English language page and the Italian language page list different exams (for example, the exams 70-667 and 70-668 targeting SharePoint Server 2010 are not listed in the English language page, so I think that those exams are still valid, even if the Italian language page reports them as scheduled for retirements on July 14th).
    I presume that the English language page should be the most reliable one (and that was confirmed by a support operator that I've talked to), but I'd like to know if someone else have noticed something like that.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Luigi,

I honestly have not looked at the non-English pages, so I cannot speak to them directly. But, I will forward your concern to the people who manage the site and ask them to take a look at it.

Thanks so much!

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Luigi,

I honestly have not looked at the non-English pages, so I cannot speak to them directly. But, I will forward your concern to the people who manage the site and ask them to take a look at it.

Thanks so much!

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:11 PM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thanks so much!

Mike

Thank you Mike.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:22 PM