none
About Becoming a Training Partner RRS feed

• Question

• I am experienced MCT.  I want to become a microsoft learning partner.  About that I have a few questions.

1. Where do I go to find out info about the criteria and the cost of becoming a learning partner. 

I know you have to have a business plan & hire two MCT's?  I am trying elicit what does the buiness plan require (from MS perspective) 

and where do I submit these to?            

I could not find a specific place on the microsoft partner site dedicated to the learning partners, if you can provide URL please?

2.  I know their are different types or may levels of traning partners? 

3.  Can I be just a online training provider or a roving training provider (in different venues) without having a one physical location?

4.  How much does it cost annually as partner fees?

5.  I tried reading about annual  metrics that need to be met KPI's NSAT or OMLP they weren't very clear or lacked definitions in what I found.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:11 AM

Answers

•      By the way I am signed with one email address. Can you be kind enough to copy the response to my other email: deepal.moon@gmail.com

Thanks.

Deepal

Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:13 AM
  • Hi Deepal,

I think (my personal opinion) is, that this forum is mainly community based even that a lot of microsoft employes help in here, too.

Microsoft has a partner website at https://partner.microsoft.com/, I think it could be worth a look there. Maybe you find the required information on your own.

But even if not: You have a section support there and I am quite sure, that the support will help you with all question. (And this is a quite straight forward process. You can simply call them. At least in germany the partner support hotline was able to help me with my questions.

I hope I was able to help you a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:58 AM
    Answerer

All replies

•      By the way I am signed with one email address. Can you be kind enough to copy the response to my other email: deepal.moon@gmail.com

Thanks.

Deepal

Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:13 AM
  • Hi Deepal,

I think (my personal opinion) is, that this forum is mainly community based even that a lot of microsoft employes help in here, too.

Microsoft has a partner website at https://partner.microsoft.com/, I think it could be worth a look there. Maybe you find the required information on your own.

But even if not: You have a section support there and I am quite sure, that the support will help you with all question. (And this is a quite straight forward process. You can simply call them. At least in germany the partner support hotline was able to help me with my questions.

I hope I was able to help you a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:58 AM
    Answerer