Bug: Multiple Edits RRS feed

Answers

• This is a bug. I will make sure that this one is still open and we will work on it shortly. Please feel free to continue to use the Forums Issues forum if you notice additional bugs. Thanks! 

Forums Program Manager

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:30 AM

All replies

• This is a bug. I will make sure that this one is still open and we will work on it shortly. Please feel free to continue to use the Forums Issues forum if you notice additional bugs. Thanks! 

Forums Program Manager

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:30 AM
  • Thanks for responding Bryant.

To be honest, New UI is not so promising as I was expecting.

It's really difficult to read threads and reply on them. 

By the way, it appears that Activity feeds and alert mails have stopped as well. I didn't receive any alert mail.

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here, are my own.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Blog | Wiki

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:40 AM
  • Please feel free to continue to use the Forums Issues forum if you notice additional bugs. Thanks! 

Forums Program Manager

Bugs have been reported in Forums issues forum

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bf86e609-6a74-4ac9-a416-effd4d239d6a/bugs-introduced-with-new-ui

Regards,Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here, are my own.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Blog | Wiki 

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:54 AM
  • Santosh, sorry to hear that you do not think the new UI is as promising as you originally had expected. I'm hoping after time once you get more familiar with the new UI that this changes. Please continue to provide feedback to help us continue to make improvements so we can help address issues which users are facing. Thanks! 

Forums Program Manager

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:58 PM