Finally I got the certificates!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Finally i hv received the completion certificates of mine & my team members. Thanks alot MSAPP team.
    Monday, September 3, 2007 7:57 AM

Answers

• Certificates have been dispatched to the students a couple of weeks back. Only teams which had completed all the stages of the project were given the certificates. If you have still not got you certificates please write to the academic team with complete details - Name, Team name, Project Details. We will send you a soft copy of the certificate.

You can find our email address in the Contact Us section of the academic website http://www.microsoft.com/india/student.

Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:25 PM

All replies

•  

Hello Ankush Mahajan

This is SANDEEP H S.Please tell me your team name and where r u from.Our team name is CREATIVE and our project is awarded for COMPLETION certificate.Still v have not recived any certificate.So please tell u r team name, i am confused wheather they r distributing certificate order wise as in the result list or through state wise.Am from KARNATAKA.

So please let me know....

Monday, September 3, 2007 2:14 PM
  • Hi Sandeep,

My Team name is Sai Techies. Don't worry dude u will too received certificates sooner or later.
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 3:15 AM
  • Certificates have been dispatched to the students a couple of weeks back. Only teams which had completed all the stages of the project were given the certificates. If you have still not got you certificates please write to the academic team with complete details - Name, Team name, Project Details. We will send you a soft copy of the certificate.

You can find our email address in the Contact Us section of the academic website http://www.microsoft.com/india/student.

Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:25 PM