none
Estabilish and receive calls using GSM modem

Question

• I need to be able to make calls (or receive) via my phone connected to my PC using usb cable. I installed some drivers, i can connect to it using hyperterminal and issue command such ATD xxxxxxx; to make a call... However my problem is that these command only control the device, i have no access to the actual flow of voice IN/OUT. (Can i forward the stream to my sound driver for instance)
    I need to be able to access the input/output while the call is happening, my phone has a Blutooth headset to call. Any help, guidelines, hintsis much appreciated, i searched too much on Internet and i couldn't find anything that tackle the point i address here (or at least a response:))

Thanks
    What should i put here?!
    Friday, November 06, 2009 12:18 AM

Answers

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide us a little more detail in regards to the operating system you are currently using and some additional details so that we can guide you to the appropriate forum.

Thank you, Vijay Rao Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:44 AM