studentrockstar Quiz RRS feed

All replies

• Some problem with working of the whole. When the next quiz will be?
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:24 PM
  • The still haven't announced the results of the first quiz. and you guys are thinking about the next quiz .

I think they will arrange quizzes in the 3rdor 4th weekend  of every month. May be only then people can have a change to reach 10,000 points.
    Monday, February 19, 2007 3:57 AM
  • i guess they are gonna arrange on near 15th .... ie. the mid of the month and it will be on staurday and sunday..... mark me as an answer if i helped you out...
    Monday, February 19, 2007 8:44 AM
  • quiz was good but time was so short
    Monday, February 19, 2007 9:47 AM
  • @jabed
    I agree with you, and also a bit high. May be thats what can be expected from Microsoft :)
    Monday, February 19, 2007 11:55 AM
  • i guess yes.... let them have a specific date...
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:20 PM
  • it should be organised somewhere around mid of the month say on saturday and  sunday. more time should be given say they release problem and its solution to  be given before sunday night.

mark me as answer if u think m right

Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:58 PM
  • it was really nice...but i feel that the time given wasn't sufficient enough to complete the given program...there r some flaws in the compiler provided...they need to be fixed...
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:40 PM
  • it was nice, good test of brain :)

was hard, and also nice :) Up to the mark as expected from MS: )
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:07 PM
  • Yeas, I agree
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:11 PM
  • Also one more fact, many of the people did;t get the complete solution in the given time :P
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:27 PM
  • Quiz was really a bad experience as the compiler didn't worked on Exam Days..

Not expected from MS People and its associated sites Sad

Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:48 PM
  • and to add, i agree with you sanket, the service provided by the quiz was really bad, the compilation / running didn't work many times even in IE, while it worked in FF, and sometime the problem was vice-versa :(
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:20 PM