Problème lors de l'installation d'un programme - Erreur de programmation ? RRS feed

• Question

• Bonjour,

Au cours de l'installation du jeu Patrician IV, voici le message d'erreur qui s'affiche

"Error reading from file:

E:\\Windows\winsxs\ulCRTx86\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.3072

9.1_x-WW_6f74963e.cat.   Verify that the file exists and that you can access it."

Puis l'installation s'arrete.  

J'ai cherché sur internet et il semble que cela est un rapport avec Visual C++. J'ai mis à jour windows, mais ca ne fonctionne toujours pas.

Pour info, le lecteur E est mon lecteur CD-DVD. Est ce un problème de programmation du jeu, ou est ce à cause de mon ordi

Pouvez vous m'aider ? Merci

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Monday, December 13, 2010 2:16 AM (From:Visual C++ General)
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 7:47 AM

Answers

All replies

• I've taken the liberty of passing this through Google Translate in the hope that someone whose first language isn't french can respond and that the OP can understand the response.  (I had to tidy up the error message, though; refer to the original text if in doubt.)

Hello,

During the installation of the game Patrician IV, here is the error message that appears

"Error reading from file:

E:\\Windows\winsxs\ulCRTx86\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-WW_6f74963e.cat. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. "

Then the installation stops.

I searched the internet and it seems that this is related to Visual C. I updated windows, but it still does not work.

FYI, the E drive is my CD-DVD. Is it a problem of programming the game, or is it because of my computer

Can you help me? Thank you

Answering policy: see profile.
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 12:02 PM
  •  

Hi Thllium,

Here is MSDN French Forum, you can post thread on there.

Also you can find your zone at MSDN Worldwide Sites

For you issue I would suggest you to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package(x86) or (x64).

Best regards,

Jesse

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Jesse Jiang Monday, December 13, 2010 2:16 AM
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 3:21 AM