MICROSOFT IS BUYING YAHOO...GOOD IDEA RRS feed

• Question

• Despite the fact that our venture into the "TOOLS" business these last few months may have yielded few results, Microsoft seems to have come to the hard fought realization that it needs more help than it now can muster to do battle with Google.  Yahoo's reach and success with its algo combined with Microsoft's resourses might just combine to give Google a run for its money.  And for us...pre Beta release of "LIVE YAHOO".  Things are indeed looking up.  Jeremiah, hope you stay moderator.  Its been a blast. 

Friday, February 1, 2008 5:32 PM

Answers

• I was up 'til the wee hours this morning, saw the first glimpse of an announcement and headed right over to post the thread at WebmasterWorld before the first light of dawn. Today has been like watching a good movie, with all this corporate high drama going on.

Wow, what excitement! I love it.
    Saturday, February 2, 2008 6:31 AM
  • I can't comment on what is happening,  I am a moderator because I want to help.   My day job is still as an engineer.   I am not worried about my position as an engineer or otherwise.

Jeremiah 

Monday, February 4, 2008 1:31 AM

All replies

• I was up 'til the wee hours this morning, saw the first glimpse of an announcement and headed right over to post the thread at WebmasterWorld before the first light of dawn. Today has been like watching a good movie, with all this corporate high drama going on.

Wow, what excitement! I love it.
    Saturday, February 2, 2008 6:31 AM
  • I can't comment on what is happening,  I am a moderator because I want to help.   My day job is still as an engineer.   I am not worried about my position as an engineer or otherwise.

Jeremiah 

Monday, February 4, 2008 1:31 AM