WLOC 2.0 Tune-up Scheduled Time Missed RRS feed

• General discussion

• I had Tune-up Set for 12pm Sunyday to run It missed it by 6 minutes and when it did launch It sent a error report to Microsoft.

I have internet time auto sync tuned on so the clock is correct.

Any one else I reported this to connect feedback forum too with uploaded logs 

And the Clean Disc & Defrag fail as Previously reported in another thread  

Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:25 PM

All replies

• Even though it launched 6 minutes late, did it run?

-steve

Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:42 PM
  • Yeah and 3 hours later

Stuck at 50% complete.

Files Being scanned Windows Vista Backup data files

Zip and exe installers the scan comes to a screeching hault when it finds one of these file types.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:25 PM
  •  

Yes, the performance on compressed files is certainly still an issue. Exlude your backup locations to get it a little speedier.

-steve

Monday, July 16, 2007 12:11 AM
  • WLOC 2.0 Missed another Schedule tune-up weither it ran or not it missed it by 20 minutes this time and if you read My other recent post about the Big Messes I ran into this issue caused it the time was set 12am Sunday Tune-up did not start I started tune-up and the wloc started the schedule tune-up on top of the currently running tune-up and all Hell broke loose.
    Monday, July 23, 2007 4:45 AM
  • You certainly have been having issues with the beta, Mikro. Once Connect gets straightened out, I know you'll be filing lots of bug reports. :-)

-steve

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:38 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

You certainly have been having issues with the beta, Mikro. Once Connect gets straightened out, I know you'll be filing lots of bug reports. :-)

-steve

I got my 10 pound Windows Live One Care Windows OS Fix all tool on Standby Most commonly known as a Sledge Hammer

I've been waiting for Windows Vista to give me an excuse to use it  

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:05 AM