Windows phone cannot connect to microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• my Lumia 540 cannot connect to Microsoft so cannot install apps. It gives connection is poor or having trouble connecting...Please is there any person could help?

Saturday, November 21, 2015 2:53 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You should ask in the Windows Phone forums on the Microsoft Community forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 23, 2015 6:13 PM

All replies

• my Lumia 540 cannot connect to Microsoft so cannot install apps. It gives connection is poor or having trouble connecting...Please is there any person could help?

This Forum is not for an issue with a cell phones connection problems.

You probably need to contact your cellular service provider about that if you are connecting via cellular service or if your phone is connecting via WiFi network then whatever internet service provider is used to provide internet connectivity with the WiFi network in question.

If you had the same issue with a computer you would contact whoever provides internet access for that computer about that particular issue.

This forum is for "Developing Universal Windows Apps" specifically for Windows Phone OS or whatever it's called which if your Lumia had Windows Phone OS then it's possible somebody using this Forum would be developing programs which when completed they may sell and you would download them from some website, possibly a Microsoft Store website or wherever Windows Phone apps are sold.

La vida loca

Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:03 AM
  • Hello,

You should ask in the Windows Phone forums on the Microsoft Community forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 23, 2015 6:13 PM