none
Answer counts don't match RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys -

I have seen this on and off. Last time I reported it, I checked again and it was fine. But now I am seeing it again today.

My answer count for "Top Answers" is 107.
    My answer count for "Top MVP" is 134.

Shouldn't these match?

Thanks!
    www.insteptech.com ; msmvps.com/blogs/deborahk
    We are volunteers and ask only that if we are able to help you, that you mark our reply as your answer. THANKS!
    Monday, October 5, 2009 3:15 PM

Answers

• We have a bug filed on this. I'll need to discuss this with our team to get an ETA for a fix. Given we have some high priority bugs, the fix may or may not be part of our November release. We'll discuss this though.

Thanks.
    Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:50 PM

All replies

• Yes.  It is wrong for Phil Brammer and Tamer Oz as well.  Tamer doesn't even make it in the main list with 111 answers.
    Hans Passant.
    Monday, October 5, 2009 6:13 PM
  • I filed a bug on this to investigate whether it's a cache issue or not.

Thanks.

Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 2:12 PM
  • Any further info on this?

Now I have 108 answers on the Top MVP answsers and don't show up at all in the non-MVP Top answers list even though the bottom person has 100 answers ...
    www.insteptech.com ; msmvps.com/blogs/deborahk
    We are volunteers and ask only that if we are able to help you, that you mark our reply as your answer. THANKS!
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:58 PM
  • We have a bug filed on this. I'll need to discuss this with our team to get an ETA for a fix. Given we have some high priority bugs, the fix may or may not be part of our November release. We'll discuss this though.

Thanks.
    Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:50 PM