How to identify available resource in crm 4.0? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

In the service module after scheduling all the resources how can I know who is the next available resource from a single screen. I know about the scheduling functionality which I find a bit tedious to go because you have to dig through the service activity to find one.

Is there any way for instance I have 10 resources out of which 5 are already scheduled and I can see rest of all the 5 resources available in 1 single screen. Any help?

Regards

Sunny

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 3:13 PM

Answers

• Services Calender are available in Customer Services Module. You can modify the sitemap to show the calender in Activities.

Regards

Faisal

• Marked as answer by Prince Sunny Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:25 PM
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Sunny,

I think service calender can solve your problem. You can view all scheduled resources on one page and check who is available. You can also schedule resources from service calender.

Regards

Faisal

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 3:38 PM
  • Hi Faisal,

Thank you for your response...Service Calender helps me to see who all are the resources being allocated for the work but doesnt show who are available but I guess I will go with it.

I am using the re-release edition of the new CRM 4.0 VPC where I cannot see the short cut of service calender in "my workplace" any clue? Usually it appears in the workplace...

Regards

Sunny

Regards Sunny
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:52 AM
  • Services Calender are available in Customer Services Module. You can modify the sitemap to show the calender in Activities.

Regards

Faisal

• Marked as answer by Prince Sunny Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:25 PM
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:24 AM