Stop your mourning RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have been reading a few posts here about MSN Live and I have to say, some of you are like 2 year old kids throwing a tantrum, you seem to spent hours complaining about the MSNBot not indexing your sites etc, and saying how rubbish it is.

Well if it’s that rubbish, why the h**l are you spending so much time on this forum complaining about it, if MSNBot was indexing all your pages and using up all your bandwidth, would you be complaining about that to? I don’t hear any complaints about Google eating up 946.46 MB or Yahoo eating up 463.30 MB of your precious bandwidth, or indexing hundreds of pages a day.

Let’s also point out the fact that a lot of websites use doorway pages for the simple reason to spam search engines or build hundreds of websites that links page to their main website, again spamming search engines, how many of you are complaining because MSNBot is not indexing your spam pages or spam websites.

If Brett was to write this, you would be up in arms, well I’m not Brett and I do not work for Microsoft, some of you may have high quality websites and if they are not getting indexed, well I’m sorry to hear it, but for those who spam search engines with hundreds of pages with almost identical info just so they can rank high on the search engines which really p****s me off, as I have to search even harder to find what I’m looking for, which sometimes on Google is about page 4 as the other 3 pages are websites that contain almost identical content which has just been copied from other sites.

I use Google, Yahoo and Live Search, but for what I search for, I don’t have to page through as much duplicate content at times on Live Search.

George

Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:39 PM

Answers

• Thank you for defending me George. However, I would also like to point out that it is my job and, in truth, pleasure, to help honest webmasters as much as possible. Sometimes things go wrong and it takes awhile to unwind the issues, but if I can help, I will.  

Brett
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:22 PM