Add a new label to close appointment dialog window. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Forum,

My requirement is to add a new label to the close appointment dialog window say "Half-Completed".
    For this I added new label to the statuscode(by altering db) of the appointment but that doesn't worked as it still showing cancelled in the appointment view and all activities views.

Thats why I need to change the statecode of the appointment entity.
    So that I can select the new statecode from the close appointment dialog and also need to have a visual on the All Activities views of the new statecode.

Please help me to implement this or else please suggest any other work-around.

Thanks in adv.

Thanks and Regards. Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

My Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013 8:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Change or adding status (statecode) does not have a supported way (I did not find any unsupported way also!!). You could add your requirement to the status reason (statuscode) and then use it. About the visuals (labels and views) you could alter them manually, they do not relate to the name of the status code. And about the close appointment page, I think (if I am not wrong; other guys could approve or reject) you could not customize it in the way you said.

My Weblog | My Website

Friday, May 31, 2013 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Change or adding status (statecode) does not have a supported way (I did not find any unsupported way also!!). You could add your requirement to the status reason (statuscode) and then use it. About the visuals (labels and views) you could alter them manually, they do not relate to the name of the status code. And about the close appointment page, I think (if I am not wrong; other guys could approve or reject) you could not customize it in the way you said.

My Weblog | My Website

Friday, May 31, 2013 8:13 AM
  • Thanks Payman for replying.

By using this Link

I added a new label in the Status Reason (statuscode) and the close appointment dialog window is change but that is also not a supported way.

About the visuals (labels and views) you could alter them manually

Can you please elaborate what you are referring to.

Thanks and Regards. Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

My Blog

• Edited by Crm.Abhi Friday, May 31, 2013 8:54 AM
    Friday, May 31, 2013 8:53 AM
  • I mean that, for example the view name is Inactive appointments. If you change the reason or status the view name does not change automatically and you should do it manually. Same goes for other UI elements.

My Weblog | My Website

Saturday, June 1, 2013 2:56 PM