trying to verify email adress RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I'm having problems trying to verify my email address. I was sent an email from Microsoft to verify my email address, but when I attempt to verify the information, which the user name is wrong that they are sending and I cant verify my account for that reason. The email is being sent to the correct email address, but when I click to verify the information the wrong email address keep popping up,  please help me!!! 

Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

What's the specific email address you want to verify? Hotmail or anything else? This forum topic is "

Discuss client application development using Windows Forms controls and features." Your issues is not a dev issue.

Could you please access the following site http://support.microsoft.com/ to get directly support?

Regards,

Barry Wang
    <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Barry Wang Monday, October 7, 2013 2:28 AM
    Monday, September 30, 2013 10:07 AM