none
Can I use PowerPivot and standard Pivot Table at the same time? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am not really an IT person, just an accountant who really would like to use PowerPivot.

I use Windows 7 and Excel 2010.

After I download PowerPivot, am I not able to use the standard Pivot Table along with PowerPivot?  Because I am afraid that I may not be able to handle PowerPivot right away, I feel secured if I can continue using the standard Pivot Table as a back-up.  

I truly appreciate your comments on my question.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:54 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for your participation in this forum. But this forum is for development issues regarding Excel, such as automating Excel using VBA or building COM add-ins. For usage issues, Microsoft Community is a more appropriate forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Since we cannot move threads to Microsoft Community, we will move this thread to Off-topic. Please open a new thread in Microsoft Community. Your understanding will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Damon Zheng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, June 14, 2013 7:28 AM
  • Damon:

Thank you very much.  I am sorry I have not replied sooner. 

After I downloaded PowerPivot, I noticed I still can use the standard Pivot Table.

Sorry I posted in the "not-so-appropriate-forum".

Thank you for kindly replied and help me.

LiLi803

Saturday, June 22, 2013 5:22 AM