none
EXAM REGISTRATION ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• When i enter my personal details(While registering for an exam) on Microsoft learning,i click "save&continue" and then this error pops up "1002120: Sorry, we are having a service interruption and we are unable to complete your transaction. Please contact customer support."

What could the issue be?

Monday, September 18, 2017 1:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Kenn93,

I too have been experiencing this exact same issue. 

I believe it to be the "State/province" selection box causing the issue.

In example: I noticed that when you select "LONDON" it does not accept it. "LONDON" is not known as a "state/province" however, "Greater London", "Gwent" or "Gwynedd" are. Once i changed my state/province selection to an actual known listing, it allowed me to continue and create my account, to give me my MS ID and MCID.

Hope this helps!

Saturday, October 14, 2017 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi i am also having the same issue. I have cleared history, cookies and my cache. I also used IE and clear cache, cookies and etc. But the issue still persist. 

"1002120: Sorry, we are having a service interruption and we are unable to complete your transaction. Please contact customer support."

Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:09 AM
  • I'm having the same issue.  I tried from multiple devices as well - same result.  
    Friday, October 6, 2017 2:58 PM
  • Hi Kenn93,

I too have been experiencing this exact same issue. 

I believe it to be the "State/province" selection box causing the issue.

In example: I noticed that when you select "LONDON" it does not accept it. "LONDON" is not known as a "state/province" however, "Greater London", "Gwent" or "Gwynedd" are. Once i changed my state/province selection to an actual known listing, it allowed me to continue and create my account, to give me my MS ID and MCID.

Hope this helps!

Saturday, October 14, 2017 10:37 AM