REMOTE SESSION AND DASHBOARD CLOSES WHEN CONNECTING TO SERVER THROUGH THE WEB RRS feed

• Question

• I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN CONNECTING THROUGH THE WEB. I CAN REMOTE INTO SERVER AND CLIENTS WITH NO PROBLEMS AND DASH BOARD LOADS NO PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE DASH BOARD AND REMOTE SESSION CLOSES OUT AT RANDOM TIMES WHEN CONNECTED THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE. I DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM WHEN CONNECTING THROUGH REMOTE DESKTOP JUST THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE. I CAN RECONNECT AGAIN WITH NO PROBLEM BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENS. HAS ANYONE ELSE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM? CLIENT COMPUTERS AND COMPUTERS USED TO CONNECT REMOTELY ARE ALL WINDOWS 7 32 AND 64 BIT.   OOOH BY THE WAY SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 4:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Johnny

Are you letting the console sit there? there is a time-out that will happen for the security of the server.

Sean

This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights.
    "JOHNNY BLAZE" wrote in message news:83987eb4-0ddf-4c93-933a-b1367f78bfa1...

I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN CONNECTING THROUGH THE WEB. I CAN REMOTE INTO SERVER AND CLIENTS WITH NO PROBLEMS AND DASH BOARD LOADS NO PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE DASH BOARD AND REMOTE SESSION CLOSES OUT AT RANDOM TIMES WHEN CONNECTED THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE. I DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM WHEN CONNECTING THROUGH REMOTE DESKTOP JUST THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE. I CAN RECONNECT AGAIN WITH NO PROBLEM BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENS. HAS ANYONE ELSE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM? CLIENT COMPUTERS AND COMPUTERS USED TO CONNECT REMOTELY ARE ALL WINDOWS 7 32 AND 64 BIT.   OOOH BY THE WAY SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

Thursday, June 3, 2010 5:14 PM
  • No I am actually working or trying to work inside the remote session and it closes down

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 3:17 AM