crmsvcutil.exe n:n properties not working? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello - I used crmsvcutil to generate an object model. The generated object model looks the same as the previous generated object model, with the exception of 1 or 2 changes as expected.  However, the N:N properties refs in the OM are no longer working. My plugin has existing code that uses dot notation to reference the N:N data.  However, these references are now all null even when they should not be. I made a batch of a few different changes a few days ago so it's hard for me to know which change might have broken things.  Here's an example of 1 of the N:N code properties created, that used to work but now doesn't:

/// <summary>
    /// N:N new_CaseFinders
    /// </summary>
    [Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.RelationshipSchemaNameAttribute("new_CaseFinders")]
    public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<MyCo.Dashboard.CRM.Entities.Contact> new_CaseFinders
    {
    get
    {
    return this.GetRelatedEntities<MyCo.Dashboard.CRM.Entities.Contact>("new_CaseFinders", null);
    }
    set
    {
    this.OnPropertyChanging("new_CaseFinders");
    this.SetRelatedEntities<MyCo.Dashboard.CRM.Entities.Contact>("new_CaseFinders", null, value);
    this.OnPropertyChanged("new_CaseFinders");
    }
    }

Any idea what might have changed that could have broken this functionality?  Any idea about what steps I can take to possibly restore this functionality?  Thanks!
    Tuesday, August 6, 2013 11:25 PM

All replies