none
Expression Web 2

Question

• No sounds after I publsh and put on the internet.  This seems to be a problem ONLY with my computer.  Other computers CAN HEAR sounds I put in my WebSite pages.  ussstlouis.com

I can click on the sound file, in my computer home directory and it plays on the Media player OK.  Inside Web Expression 2 the same file, does not play.   I have copied all sound files into the Site directory lineup,  and even have them in the sounds directory on the site.  Transfer files after saving and then to "Publish" on the right pane, publish works fine with all parts of the Site  upgrade, it does nothing relating to sounds (in my Windows Explorer), JUST NO SOUND.  driving me, and several others up a tree with this problem

Why other computer and NOT mine,  ????

I am running Windows 7 premium, have 4 gigs of Memory, have checked all sound items inside my computer.  Just won't run, or play inside Expression Web 2. I run music just fine,

Is this a QUIRKY computer, and something I have to live with ?  Makes it tough when I want to add a sound on a page, becasue I have to guess I have one.

Thanks all readers for any help given me.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:26 PM