none
Problem with the localization of UserControl in design time if the component is added from the nuget package. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have an assembly with a simple Windows Forms UserControl with localization for ja.
    I create a nuget package with this assembly all as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/create-packages/creating-localized-packages
    On the Japanese system, I create a new win forms application and add my component via nuget.
    He appears in the toolbox.
    After added it to the form and i see that it is not localized, but if i build the application and run it in runtime, everything is in order.
    Is this a bug?
    Friday, January 17, 2020 9:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Alexey Bolshevich,
    >>After added it to the form
    How did you add it to the form? If you add it via coding, it will not appear. If you drag it from the toolbox to the form, it is recommended to report a problem on the Developer Community and you can get more professional answer.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 20, 2020 6:12 AM