none
Error 1310 Visual Studio 2010 Isolated Shell (redistributable) RRS feed

• Question

• So I am trying to install Visual Studio 2010 Isolated Shell (redistributable) on my computer, I am using Windows 7 32 bit by the way, and every time I get an error saying "Error 1310.Error writing to file: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v.4.0.30319\Microsoft.Visualbasic.vsa.xml. Make sure you have access to that directory", thing is that file doesn't exist, and I have claimed ownership of the entire Microsoft.NET folder, including of course every folder, sub-folder and files stored inside it, I also have UAC disabled, but I keep getting the same error, saying that I don't have access to a file that does not exist, so I download the file from the internet, however I can't put the file inside the v.4.0.30319 folder because it says that I need permission to perform the action, I can either choose to cancel or try again, but trying again is pointless since it doesn't do anything other than showing the window with the same options again again I have full ownership of the folders, I triple checked it, and I have UAC disabled. Thank you for your time I hope that you can help me solve this problem
    Monday, July 6, 2015 12:43 AM

Answers