none
So Many Problem with S&T 2013, PLEASE HELP RRS feed

• Question

• I use  Microsoft streets & trips GPS  Several years,
    Can be said that love and hate,each year, new version come out but  not much improved and the old problems remain.
    Recently changed 2013, installed in ASUS tablet, which is running a win8 system, I set the tablet runs as Chinese, and when I install the S&T , I found that it speak both English and Chinese when navigating; that is turn left or right in Chinese but with the street name, is in English. Also, when we arrived, for example 12345 Microsoft Road, Seattle WA 98765, it will say twelve thousand three hundred forty-five Microsoft Road, Seattle, Washington ninty-eight thousand seven hundred sixty-five.
    both of the numbers are spoke in Chinese. Another problem with the voice part will be on a freeway, when telling the exit, for example, Exit 20-A, it will say Exit twenty- ampere with the word ampere in Chinese, in the previous version, when need to turn to a US high way for example, US-5 it will say U south 5, not so sure about this on 2013 version.

Last, while using the it, sometime, the top tool bar, and the icon bar below that will disappear, just the left-hand side navigation bar available. in order to let the tool bar come up again, I have to re-install it again.

Please Help, and fix all these problem!!!!!

PS: When I install the S&T 2013 on my laptop (win8) it has the same problem, I did not try it on win7 laptop because the software can only install 2 or 3 times

• Edited by stevenx Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:31 AM
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:28 AM

All replies