This is a COMPLAINT RRS feed

• Question

• Since I didn't find where is the official complaint place(website, email, blog, twitter, whatever), I'm going to spread this every where, I guess someone at Microsoft will end up reading this.

1 - Microsoft doesn't have a direct complaiment link, in wich users are able to HELP THEM IMPROVE THEIR OWN SOFTWARE...

2 - The guy that idealizes the Windows Explorer organization, have no sense of organization at all...., since Windows XP, windows explorer is a MESS !!!, yeah, this includes windows 8.

3 - Windows 8.1 - WHY, OH WHY???, now I have FOUR, four different ways to access the same folder, what for ?????? it only makes windows explorer full of the same folder, a complete mess....

4 - Windows PDF Reader doesn't works. As you roll through pages, it starts jumping pages, backwards and forwards, completely nuts. One of the most weird Software I ever seen.

Sorry for the honesty, but the same mistake, along 4 windows versions, come on !

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Editor Friday, June 28, 2013 4:43 AM Relocated from Microsoft Genuine Advantage Comments & Feedback
    Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:27 AM

Answers

All replies