I need some help RRS feed

• Question

•  

I didn't subscribe to Windows Live One care and now it's expired. So when I tried to subscribe it gives me Error 8059: Product key already in use

So I've tried to solve the problem by following the procedures on the help central, but it's no use.

The help central says to verify my windows ID on the Microsoft Billing and Account Management.and verify it is enabled, but I can't find it.

Please help, I've tried to call the store where I bought the Windows Live one care, but they don't know how to help me, they sugessts me call the manufactuerer, but they keep telling me to hold and don't know how to solve it.

THank you

Saturday, July 12, 2008 10:07 PM

Answers

• If you are entering the key for the first time from a new retail package, and getting the error that the key is in use, you may have a duplicate key and should exchange the retail copy at the store or contact support (via email as a trial user). If you have activated a subscription with another LiveID, then you can't enter the key again, you must use the same LiveID from the initial creation of the subscription when the key was used.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, July 14, 2008 11:59 PM