none
Word Math Equations to LateX conversion RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I have created one Open XML application in asp.net, where I need to convert the Math Equations from Word document to LateX with a Web project. For conversion, I am using 3rd party DLL as MathType 6.9b version. Issue is when I check the conversion in Debugging mode, it does the conversion properly, but when I publish my website, then it doesn't perform the conversion. After doing some debugging, I have found that Math Type convert Equation program looks for "MathJax-LateX.tdl" file in SetTranslation method, which he founds when we do the debugging through the Website, but unable to do that when we publish the website. I have checked all the references, and permissions and all are set properly. I don't know, what is causing this issue which is working in debugging mode and not working in publish mode.

If anyone has any idea with the web projects, please let me know.

Thanks,

Shahab Abbasi

• Moved by Chenchen Li Thursday, November 2, 2017 3:10 AM asp.net 3rdPartyLibrary
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Shahab Abbasi,

This forum(Open XML Format SDK) is for development issues related to OpenXML SDK and I think your issue is more related to Asp.Net project's deployment issue. I would suggest you post on ASP.NET Configuration and Deployment for more help. For this thread, I would move it to Off-Topic Forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 2, 2017 3:04 AM