none
Is there a way to backup my raw BLINK files for a phone reset?

Question

• I am planning on resetting my Windows phone, but I don't want to lose my raw BLINK data files.  Is there a way to save and restore them?

(P.S. I love BLINK!)

Friday, June 28, 2013 6:10 AM

All replies

• Thanks for your query and glad that you love BLINK! Unfortunately at this time we have no way to backup/restore the BLINK data files, you can only save the individual frames to the camera roll or upload your blinks to Socl and have them live there. We are aware of this feature request and are definitely looking into ways to do this for upcoming releases.
    Wednesday, July 3, 2013 4:45 PM
    Owner
  • Dang, wish i knew they were not stored on sd card like pictures before i reset my phone. Was going to upload them but was in a data black spot area then forgot when i got home and wiped my phone. That would be a extremely useful feature (the ability to preserve the raw data) and would make a great app even better.
    Sunday, September 1, 2013 1:15 AM
  • This is a major flaw in the otherwise wonderful world of Bink.  FIX THIS PLEASE!
    Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:37 AM
  • I have the exact same question. In the meantime I've taken to uploading all my Blinks asGif's to my OneDrive account. I wish there was a way to manually see the folder in Windows Explorer on a PC, and be able to back up the files that way. It would help in the sense of being able to remove and restore specific files you want. Saving them as Gif's in OneDrive leaves you with an uneditable finished product. If that option isn't possible then at least include the Blinks as part of the backup to cloud files. Of I want to get a new phone I will lose the ability to transfer them to the new device.
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 3:01 AM