none
Remove all my profiles on all Microsoft Academic Search and related websites

Answers

• Hello Farrukh Chishtie,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are committed to ensuring that your information appears accurately in Academic Search. We have merged your author profiles and this change should appear online within a few days. If any further edits to your author profile are required, you are welcome to make changes by clicking the Edit button to the right of your name in your profile. Alternatively, you can email us at acadfb@microsoft.com and our editors would be pleased to assist you.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:00 PM
  • Hello Rich,

Thank you as well! You are also welcome to update your author profile by clicking the Edit button to the right of your name in your author profile. Our team of editors would also be happy to assist you. At your convenience, please contact us at acadfb@microsoft.com and let us know how we can help.

Best regards,

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:03 PM

All replies

• same problem for me! please remove all references to me, or give me some control over what you present about me. GS does this well and seamlessly. Why can't MS get it right? Since you can't, please remove me from your system!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:19 AM
  • Hello Farrukh Chishtie,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are committed to ensuring that your information appears accurately in Academic Search. We have merged your author profiles and this change should appear online within a few days. If any further edits to your author profile are required, you are welcome to make changes by clicking the Edit button to the right of your name in your profile. Alternatively, you can email us at acadfb@microsoft.com and our editors would be pleased to assist you.

Best regards,

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:00 PM
  • Hello Rich,

Thank you as well! You are also welcome to update your author profile by clicking the Edit button to the right of your name in your author profile. Our team of editors would also be happy to assist you. At your convenience, please contact us at acadfb@microsoft.com and let us know how we can help.

Best regards,

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:03 PM
  • Hi Thomas,

As requested, please delete all my profiles. There is no need to make a new profile, and your console is very limited in terms of how to modify research areas, etc., so I will not require Microsoft's services for now. I have also sent the Microsoft team an email message, however there is no response on your end for more than a month.

Thanks for following through on my original request. Best,

Farrukh Chishtie

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:28 AM
  • Hello Thomas,

Please delete the following profile under my name:

http://www.journalogy.net/Author/13127251/farrukh-chishtie

As I have maintained, and please listen to me, I am not interested in Microsoft representing my work. Thanks,

Farrukh Chishtie

Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:42 AM