Integrating Owin Identity into existing DBCntext RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

There is an existing DbContext in the system as I am using Entity Framework Code First. After implementing Owin authentication, system has one more DbContext, IdentityDbContext,  for Owin iteself. Are there any ways I can integrating the IdentityDbContext into my existing normal DbContext?

Thanks,

Bo 

Sunday, July 12, 2015 10:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Bo,

According to your description, I found that your case more related to Asp.Net security authentication.

For question related to Asp.Net should be post in Asp.Net forum.

Please check the following link, repost this issue in that forum. You'll get more efficient response.

http://forums.asp.net/25.aspx/1?Security 

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Sean_Chch Monday, July 13, 2015 8:34 PM
    Monday, July 13, 2015 5:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Bo,

According to your description, I found that your case more related to Asp.Net security authentication.

For question related to Asp.Net should be post in Asp.Net forum.

Please check the following link, repost this issue in that forum. You'll get more efficient response.

http://forums.asp.net/25.aspx/1?Security 

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Sean_Chch Monday, July 13, 2015 8:34 PM
    Monday, July 13, 2015 5:57 AM
  • Thanks your reminder, I moved the question to security forums.

Cheers,

Bo

Monday, July 13, 2015 8:34 PM