none
Virtual Labs - Server Error RRS feed

Answers

• It works with Chrome.

I have noticed lately that a lot of links to Microsoft sites aren't working with IE. Not sure why this is happening however I read (and tried) a little trick to get links working in IE:

1. Access the URL in Chrome and leave Chrome open
    2. Switch to IE and then access the URL

You need to do this for EVERY link that doesn't work!!!

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:06 PM

All replies

• It works with Chrome.

I have noticed lately that a lot of links to Microsoft sites aren't working with IE. Not sure why this is happening however I read (and tried) a little trick to get links working in IE:

1. Access the URL in Chrome and leave Chrome open
    2. Switch to IE and then access the URL

You need to do this for EVERY link that doesn't work!!!

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:06 PM
  • Thanks Jeff,

Regards,

Ajay Suri

Friday, July 11, 2014 9:26 AM
  • Wharty, This post is from 2014. But in 2018/2019, in my case, the download link for the lab hands forever. I've tried it on latest versions of all major browsers (IE, Chrome, FireFox etc). I have cleared the cache/cookies on all these browsers and have tried turning the Firewall off, have tried on Windows 10 Professional with higher level RAM, HD, and fast internet connections on different machines. But download links still hang for ever.
    Sunday, January 6, 2019 6:54 PM
  • Ajay, do you happen to know if those labs can still be downloaded? Please see my response above, if you have time. Thank you. Nam
    Sunday, January 6, 2019 6:55 PM