none
Binding issue while migrating w2003 to w2008 server.

Question

• During migrating w2003 to w2008 server, we experience an issue while hitting the site.

Application has experienced the problem and can't continue with current action. please try again later.

system.invalidcastexception: unable to cast object type "system.object[] to type framework.core.web.databindingattribute[].

we used the same compiled to code from 2003 to 2008 migration. Please suggest me

Friday, October 3, 2014 4:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi TMR_group,

>>we used the same compiled to code from 2003 to 2008 migration.

What code you used? This issue looks like related with the project. I need to gather more information about it to find a suitable forum for you. What develop language you used? What kind of project you created? 

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 6, 2014 5:41 AM
  • Hi TMR_group,

Since I still can't find a correct forum for you, I will move it to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:19 AM
  • Hello,

This should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

Or,  in Microsoft's IIS forums:

http://forums.iis.net/

As these forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:54 PM