Cannot Install Vista RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.
    I bought the Vista Ultimate full version and tried installing it on my new fast and cool PC.
    The PC is clean no OS on it. When i boot the disc i get a window copying files and then when its done there is another loading screening with a loop. The problem there that it never stops looping. And never goes to the next sreen. All i see is Microsoft Corporation sign and a looping thing. I thought maybe its the CD, but i tried it on the other PC and it works. What do i do? Kind of disapointed after spending this much money.
    My comp Stats:
    CPU: AMD 3800+ 64   512KB
    RAM: 2GB DDR2
    HDD: 250 GB SATA
    Video: Nvidia 7600--Asus   256mb DDR3
    Motherboard: MSI
    DVD/CD RW
    Monday, March 19, 2007 4:08 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This forum is for validation issues, so unfortunately we don't have the expertise for your installation issue.  Please contact Product Support Services for further help.  Thank you!

Monday, March 19, 2007 8:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for validation issues, so unfortunately we don't have the expertise for your installation issue.  Please contact Product Support Services for further help.  Thank you!

Monday, March 19, 2007 8:29 PM
  • because when CD load say to u press any key to continuos or CD ....from boot cd  press any button frist time and select  drive C: see window begin installation copy file than when its done boot hardware no CD

if u dont know press del or f2 choose tab boot choose frist boot hardware (note : when end copysetup file in C:) or wait cd do boot and bo press any key  u see nxt screen .. :D good luck...

Friday, April 30, 2010 12:04 AM